The FFAM 360 group of companies is a world-class organization that provides customer centric solutions that address all phases of the credit and revenue lifecycle. Through our vast network of affiliated companies, we deliver comprehensive solutions in the areas of business process outsourcing, accounts receivable management, healthcare revenue cycle management and receivables purchasing & specialty finance.
Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise
The FFAM 360 group of companies is proud of the rich history and heritage of continuously striving towards being a world-class organization within the industries that we serve. In 2015, we took another giant step forward in those efforts by receiving the honorable distinction of becoming a Certified Women-Owned Business Enterprise. By receiving this incredible distinction and certification, we are able to deliver our business solutions to our clients while simultaneously fostering supplier-diversity in the world of commerce. Diversity promotes innovation, innovation opens new channels of revenue, when combined together promote deeper partnerships with our clients and the communities in which we both serve.
The FFAM 360 group of companies (and First Financial Asset Management) is certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (“WBENC”). The WBENC is the largest third-party certifier of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States. WBENC, a national 501(c)(3) non-profit, partners with 14 Regional Partner Organizations to provide its world class standard of certification to women-owned businesses throughout the country. Outside of the United States, certification is provided by our alliance partner, WEConnect International. For more information, please visit http://www.wbenc.org/
Founded in 2002 by industry veterans with over 100 years of combined experience, our vision was to create a best-in-class organization that combined leading revenue cycle management with institutional capital; all focused on optimizing liquidity solutions for accounts receivables throughout the credit and revenue lifecycle.
Since being founded, the FFAM 360 group of companies have become some of the most well-known and respected financial institutions in the revenue cycle management industry. Our teams include industry leaders from multiple disciplines with specializations ranging from credit origination to post charge-off servicing.
Our Mission is to deliver revenue-cycle solutions to our clients that optimize their credit and revenue lifecycle through the deployment of world-class people, operations, and technology, rooted with integrity and compliance.
In order to become a world-class organization, a company must possess and maintain Core Values that emulate the inherent character of the business and its Mission. The FFAM 360 group of companies is rooted with four (4) Core Values that aid in the delivery of our Mission:
- Integrity to go Above and Beyond
- By taking personal pride and responsibility in how we engage with others, we are empowered as individuals and as a company to go above-and-beyond in the delivery of our solutions, making others’ lives easier, more productive, and more enjoyable.
- Compliance Focused
- Compliance is at the forefront of global business today. Taking a holistic (top to bottom) approach to developing and maintaining best-in-class compliance practices starts with our people, and is ultimately delivered through our process and solutions to our clients and their customers.
- Empowering the Success of our People with the Golden Rule
- In the output of our daily work efforts, we must first consider how our actions affect others and ask ourselves, is this what I would expect.
- Think Outside the Box
- Be innovative in how work, think, solve, and ultimately delivery solutions to our clients, and fellow team members.
The FFAM 360 family of companies are located just outside Atlanta, GA, with a satellite office located in Phoenix, AZ.