Hospitals face unique challenges when providing treatment to MVA patients in emergency situations. Patients are unprepared to pay and are often classified incorrectly as self-pay patients. As a result, accident claim patients are sent to collection companies who are ill-equipped to manage the claim settlement process.
Unlike more traditional MVA services offered by competitors, FFAM360 captures the entire life-cycle of an accident patient account (MVA Claim), regardless of where ultimate liability is discovered to be.
By using this approach, FFAM360 has eliminated in-efficiencies and has increased cash considerably. Below is a Summary of our proprietary services for MVA Claims
- Point-of-Service Auto/Commercial/Gov’t Coverage Discovery – on all MVA patient accounts
- Patient Connect™ – Electronic daily census capture and direct patient engagement
- Post-Service Insurance Coverage Discovery – Proprietary scrubbing, research, and direct-to-patient engagement and follow-up.
- Med-Pay and B.I (third party) Auto Insurance Claims Billing & Collections
- Attorney Case Management and Claim Billing – dedicated case management & bill negotiation
- Lien Filing – filing and release of all liens, including notices, etc.
- MVA Account Commercial and Gov’t Insurance – Billing, follow up and collection
- Omni-Channel Claim Collection/Mgt. – Phone, SMS/Text, Email, Live-Chat, Payment Portal, etc.
- MVA Account Patient Early Out Balances – Identify, status, bill, and collect direct from patients (using Omni-Channel platform for full patient engagement)
- MVA Physician Balances (full claim management)
- MVA Claim Connect™ – Deployed technology that provides Direct access into Auto Payer systems
- MVA SurePay Clearinghouse™ – The industries only clearinghouse for MVA Claim accelerated
- Reimbursement Guarantee™ – Optional purchase/sale ofall MVA Claim balance (one lump-sum payment)